Use the online self-assessment tool to help you decide if you require a COVID-19 test.
Where can I get tested?
1 – COVID-19 Assessment Centres
Testing is available at COVID-19 Assessment Centres if you are:
- showing symptoms of COVID-19,
- notified by KFL&A Public Health that you have been exposed to a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days,
- notified of an exposure to COVID-19 through the COVID Alert app,
- a resident or employee of, or visitor to, a long-term care home, homeless shelter, or other congregate setting, or
- part of an outbreak investigation as informed by KFL&A Public Health.
COVID-19 Assessment Centre
(Beechgrove Complex) 51 Heakes Lane, Kingston
- Testing is available by appointment only. Book online or by telephone.
- Open 7 days a week, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
COVID-19 Assessment Centre (Lennox & Addington Assessment Centre)
LACGH Westdale Campus at 12 Richmond Park Dr, Napanee
- Pre-register to book a test or call before visiting: 613-354-8254
- Open 7 days a week, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
2 – Pharmacies
Testing is available at selected pharmacies if you are:
- a resident, employee, or visitor of a long-term care home,
- a resident or employee in a shelter or other care or congregate setting,
- a farm worker,
- someone who self-identifies as Indigenous,
- an international student that has passed their 14-day quarantine period, or
- travelling internationally.
You cannot be tested at a pharmacy if you:
- have symptoms,
- have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days,
- are still in your 14-day self-isolation period following international travel, or
- have been notified of exposure to COVID-19 through the COVID Alert app.
For a full list of COVID-19 Assessment Centres and pharmacies that provide testing in Ontario, visit the Government of Ontario’s directory and search by city, town or postal code.